Triple M Holdings, Australia’s Most Trusted and Proven Traybody Manufacturer, are seeking an experienced Automotive Accessory Fitter.
Triple M Holdings Pty Ltd is the leading provider of utility trays and accessories across Australia. For more information about Triple M Holdings, please view our website: www.triplemholdings.com.au
or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/triplemholdingsptyltd OUR FACILITIES:
Based out of our Hoppers Crossing facility, our fitment crews are equipped with the vehicles and tools needed to complete daily scheduled duties, including: pre assembling trays and accessories, fitting these products, pick-ups and deliveries at a variety of locations (including in-house, dealerships, contractors, holding yards, other local businesses). WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Success in the role relies heavily on a combination of existing skills in auto accessory fitment, whilst strictly observing Triple M’s policies and procedures, particularly with regards to Quality, Efficiency, Safety
, and Service.
A keen ability to follow all directions as provided by Company Management is required.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates that possess skills or experience in the following areas:
- Recent and verifiable work experience in the fitment of auto accessories (ute trays, bull bars, tow bars, sat-navs, other electrical or in-car componentry) will be highly regarded.
- A keen eye for detail, quality workmanship and finish.
- Developed hand and air tool skills – a must.
- Solid mechanical or electrical aptitude – a must.
- Forklift ticket – highly regarded.
- Must be available to work between 6:00 am to 3:30 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- A keen and eager individual who is willing to learn.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transport – a must.
- Good written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great attitude to work and helping others.
- A detailed and current resume with at least 2 recent referees (must be immediately contactable).
Candidates must be entitled to work in Australia on a full-time basis at this time.