Our client is looking for someone who is able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment and is passionate about retail banking.
Our client is a newly-founded organisation who is ambitious in assisting people with maximising their finances. Our client is seeking someone who is innovative, future-focused and eagerly wants to add value to the organisation’s growth.
As a Banking Administrator your key responsibility is to provide administration support within the Banking Services team. Key duties include:
- Accurately processing all requests within a timely manner.
- Proactively following up and clearing items in suspense accounts daily.
- Professionally representing the organisation when dealing with other Financial Institutions and Government Agencies.
- Ensuring all work is processed within the agreed SLA’s and any breaches escalated promptly.
- Ensuring reporting issues are immediately addressed and resolved within required time frames.
Skills & Experience
To be suitable for this role, the following characteristics are crucial:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing working environments.
- Experience with using Data Action will be advantageous.
- Hold retail banking operational reconciliations experience.
- Proven banking or financial services experience.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of numerical and written accuracy combined with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Effectively manage conflict and issues to resolution.
- Attention to detail, with strong organisation and problem-solving skills.
What’s on Offer
If assisting our client to build from scratch, with great freedom and an incredible team sounds like something you would like to be a part of this is the role for you! Being a part of this experience will provide endless opportunities for career progression.
If you meet the required criteria and believe this is the role for you, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.