Grow your career with an employer of choice
About the Client
My client is a vibrant and dynamic National Engineering Consultancy with offices in all states of Australia.
As an employer of choice a professional working environment combined with an enviable team culture means this employer knows how to motivate, support and encourage all of their staff to become part of their high performing team.
As their reputation grows so does their list of projects which is the reason for this newly created role.
About the Role
A unique aspect of this role is that you will be encouraged to progress your career in the direction you want, given the correct guidance, resources and support to achieve success. Other key aspects of the role include:
- Developing internal and external relationships to win work, make key contacts and be an expert in your field
- Project management
- Client consulting – be a true consultant be advising clients every step of the way to achieve great outcomes
- Leading – help develop the careers of peers in order to contribute to this already high performing culture
You will be an intermediate to senior Mechanical Engineer with experience within the building services space in Australia. You must have Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency. My client is also looking for the following key attributes:
- A go-getter
- A self-starter
- A great communicator
- A methodical thinker
- A process driven results maker!
What my client can offer you
- Access to some of the most diverse interesting projects in NSW
- Career progression shaped by your own interests and passions
- Support where required, freedom where required
- A positive environment to allow your career to flourish
After applying, if you have any further questions they can be directed to Matthew Minchin
(03) 9832 8142