**_Who are we?_******
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
**_What do we stand for?_**
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
**_What is the role? _**
Based in **_Napier_**, we are now actively recruiting a **_Sales Engineer_**. Core function of the role is toto sell and promote all Schneider products, services and solutions throughout the designated sales territory. Key responsibilities will include:
* Directly attend to customer needs for all Schneider products, solutions and services in the designated sales territory.
* Provide customer and contacts information to ensure accuracy of a national customer database.
* Report and provide general market feedback on customer and competitor activity.
* Maintain and service existing accounts and actively seek out to obtain new accounts to ensure continual growth of the company
* Achieve individual targets of sales for all allocated products
* Follow up promptly on sales leads generated by marketing activity
* Provide details of projects in designated sales territory
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. Your strengths are aligned to relationship building, delivering true customer facing service (we do what we say we’re going to – every time) and you really do enjoy selling; it’s in your DNA! We know you’ll love working with us and we’ll value you with our exceptional benefits including superannuation, medical and life insurances, w_e’ll even offer you a relocation package if you don’t already live in Napier!!_ In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to build effective relationships with key strategic partners internally and externally.
* Genuine focus on improving customer satisfaction and engagement.
* Highly developed negotiation skills combined with sound business acumen.
* Electrical industry experience preferred but not essential.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
*Primary Location:* NZ-Napier-NZ-Napier
*Unposting Date:* Aug 9, 2018, 9:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 003TZL