- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 13-JUL-18
- Job Reference: NZ/1992018
- Job Title: Training Planning & Performance Manager
- Business Unit:
The Training Planning and Performance Manager is responsible for leading the development of strategic training business plans ensuring alignment to key organisational outcomes. They are also responsible for leading the development and embedding of a comprehensive suite of performance metrics across all aspects of learning and development activity and performance. A key requirement of our performance metrics is to provide valuable information to support changes in strategy and or drive performance improvement an overall success.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Lead, manage and facilitate the development and execution of Training business plans to meet the learning and development needs of the organisation
- Maintain a strategic overview of the Training function in order to identify and drive function, cross function or organisational effectiveness and efficiency improvements
- Ensure appropriate frameworks, policy and process within learning and development will drive organisational alignment and consistency with procedures and standards
- Lead project teams and managing project resources from problem identification through to development of options and the delivery of clear and balanced advice to the Training Leadership Team
- Proactively identifying areas to improve efficiency and effectiveness within and across the Training functions
- Driving change initiatives to improve performance across Training using a relationship approach that results in the effective provision of services
- Ensure that adequate learning and development metrics are available to the organisation and are utilised to support learners, and their managers, in their local environments
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Senior business management experience with proven people management and leadership capability
- Extensive experience in business planning in complex environments, preferably with a focus in learning and development and or Training Systems
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse complex information and make effective decisions
- Sound understanding of data, data ownership, datasets and automation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to travel
The remuneration range for this position is $108,038 – $127,104. Benefits include matched KiwiSaver employer contributions of up to 6%, life and income protection insurance for KiwiSaver contributors, and unlimited fair use sick leave policy.
So if you’re looking for chance to put your diverse skill set to use in an organisation dedicated to helping our communities, then we’ll provide you with a unique opportunity to utilise your knowledge within a supportive team.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please apply now by following the Apply Now link. Please ensure you include your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
For more information about this role please download a position description from our website.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday, 26 July 2018.