Hours: Full time
Business Group: Regulatory Services
Branch: Policy, Regulation and Communities
The Department of Internal Affairs delivers regulatory services in three key systems that protect New Zealanders and our communities from digital harm, money laundering and gambling. We are one of Government s larger regulatory agencies.
Our Regulatory Strategy and Performance Group provides essential support to these systems so that we can prevent money laundering, make the digital environment safer for New Zealanders and make sure gambling in NZ is well managed and minimises harm. Are you excited by this mission and want to join a leadership group committed to leading and influencing these key regulatory systems?
We are looking for a leader who:
– will collaborate with their colleagues to develop and articulate a compelling vision and strategy for the Regulatory Services Group
– wants to harness the power of data to generate insight
– champions the stewardship of regulatory system
– understands the importance of building regulatory capability
– knows that meeting accountability requirements is fundamental to our ongoing license to operate
– harnesses the power of compelling performance stories.
If helping us become better regulators to deliver excellent outcomes for New Zealanders excites you, and you are an experienced and natural relationship manager who cares deeply about your people we d like to hear from you.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we’re a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 14 February 2020
For more information please contact: Maarten Quivooy, 0277426255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.