In this exciting role you will promote Vertiv’s range of critical infrastructure products and services to our market which includes end users such as Data Centre Managers, CIO’s, Consulting Engineers, Contractors and IT Resellers. Reporting to the NZ Sales Manager and working with a team of highly qualified sales and technical service professionals you will provide solutions to our customers on a technical and commercial level. You will be responsible for achieving revenue targets and driving new product initiatives for profitable growth. A highly entrepreneurial sense of urgency along with a passion for the industry is desirable, together with a drive to grow both personally and professionally.
* Developing and executing sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
* Quoting projects and negotiating required pricing
* Securing the business and closing the deal with key stakeholders
* Preparing and presenting sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness
* Building relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
* Canvassing the market to gain insight and adjusting to ever changing pricing and delivery requirements
* Working with the team to develop a coordinated sales effort while keeping management informed of market conditions
* Working cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities
* Work closely with NZ Sales Manager to ensure that high levels of quality and service are delivered to our customers.
* Staying abreast of new technology, market developments, and competitor offerings.
* Recognised tertiary qualifications in a related field preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering with a good knowledge of HVAC.
* Ability to sell solutions incorporating the entire suite of Vertiv products
* Proven experience in consultative technical sales with a broad network of contacts in the North Island region
* The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and prepare winning sales proposals that meet customer expectations
* High level, commercial acumen, communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to compliment a strong understanding of sales concepts and techniques
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Proficiency in Microsoft office, and aptitude to learn various internal sales reporting tools
**Title:** *Account Manager – HVAC – NZ*
**Location:** *New Zealand*
**Requisition ID:** *1800002487*