- Job Type:
- Category: Administration/Office Support
- Location: Christchurch
- Date Advertised: 29-JAN-21
- Job Reference: DOC/T100/800/1
- Job Title: Administration Officer, (Fixed Term)
- Business Unit:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Administration Officer within the Administration team. This is a fixed term for 11 months working 40 hours a week, located in the heart of the Christchurch CBD.
He angitūtanga: About the Role
As our new Administration Officer, you will be responsible for providing excellent professional customer service to internal customers at our Cashel St Office.
You will be;
- Supporting staff at site with technology – both hardware and software
- Delivering mail and ordering office supplies,
- Managing the fleet and bookings at site,
- Updating training records in our database
- Supporting staff induction
- Record management
- Ensuring the office is running smoothly
He kōrero mōu: What we are looking for
- Experience in administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and to take initiative
- The ability to teach processes and systems to internal customers
- The ability to multi-task across different computer platforms
- Good understanding of technology
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and other administration platforms
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic supportive and collaborative working environment. Being the multiple award winner of the most attractive employer in the public sector (and second overall) with an average turnover beyond 10 years, we know people generally really enjoy working with us!
- We offer a range of flexible working options depending on the needs of the role and its work context.
- We highly value the new expertise and fresh perspectives brought into the organisation. This is your chance to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory – this includes holding a valid work visa that covers the whole period of employment.
Please apply online via the DOC Careers Centre with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements above.
For any enquiry, please contact Sandra McMurdo, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 027 536 7047, quoting vacancy 100/8800.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday, 9 February 2021.
DOC is committed to a diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace culture.