Based in Rotorua in our Bay of Plenty Regional Office
About the role
In this team support role, you will provide proactive and high-quality administrative support to the Work Services Manager and the wider Regional Office team. Your well-organised approach and professionalism will allow the team to focus on delivering positive outcomes for clients.
There is lots of variety to keep you busy, so confidence using computer systems, technology and admin systems with ease will see you succeed.
You are an experienced administration officer that enjoys a fast-paced environment where people-engagement is high as is juggling multiple priorities throughout the day. Most of all, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service, empathy and a high attention to detail. No task is ever too big or too small and you genuinely enjoy being a team player.
To succeed you will need
• High level of competence in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Experience providing administration or team support
• Good presentation skills – natural flair for design, layout and publishing
• Experience maintaining and improving office systems
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• a high level of discretion and confidentiality
• a flexible approach to your work demands with the ability to adjust priorities when needed in a fast-paced environment
• Full NZ Driver’s Licence
Candidates must hold New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at time of application.
• Starting salary $44,165.00 to $55,206.00 per annum. Application along this scale is dependent on relevant skills, experience and other factors.
• A supportive team environment with regular coaching and development.
• Standard business hours working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Applications close: Friday 20th March 2020 at 11:30pm
How to apply
Please take some time to read over the attached position description before applying
• External applicants: Please click the apply now link to submit your online application.
• Current MSD employees: Please apply from a work computer, using your work myHR login.