negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 12-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/1432376
- Job Title: Advisor – Business & Content
- Business Unit:
The TEC Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua is a small Crown agency with a big job to do – to ensure New Zealanders have the skills and the knowledge they need to ensure lifelong success to build a great country. We lead the Government’s relationship with the tertiary education sector in New Zealand and provide career services from education to employment.
Are you an experienced Advisor who is great at writing and enjoys working across business units to deliver quality work? We’re looking for an Advisor to work with us until 28 June 2020 (with the possibility of an extension) to develop business content for the teams that engage directly with our key customers – tertiary education providers and students. This role works across the customer facing and internal teams, making this a critical role in providing key information.
What you will be doing?
- An emphasis and focus on drafting Ministerial correspondence, in particular correspondence related to the reform of vocational education.
- Developing written content for relationship managers to communicate to tertiary education providers, such as strategic initiatives, trends and analysis regarding performance of a provider, and key reporting and funding dates.
- Using different tools and methods to develop and provide information for a variety of audiences.
- Reviewing a range of qualitative and quantitative information to make balanced funding assessments and recommendations.
- Working across internal teams to get the information and data you need to produce content and assess funding.
What will you bring to the role?
- Your written communication skills, and experience writing accurate and engaging written content that is tailored for the audience, including internal and ministerial stakeholders.
- Your experience of working with multiple teams across a business to deliver quality work
- An ability to understand data, using your judgement and analysis to communicate your advice to other areas of the business and our customers.
What you will get in return?
- An important role in ensuring the success of TEC through making sure our key partners have the insights and information they need.
- $79k – $93k, (85% to 100% of the salary range, depending on experience).
- A range of benefits including a collaborative and engaging culture and a wellness programme.
Applications close Wednesday 27 November 2019. If this sounds of interest, please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz
The TEC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.