negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 14-OCT-20
- Job Reference: NZ/8849
- Job Title: Analysis Team Leader, Business
- Business Unit:
PHARMAC is the Crown Entity that ensures New Zealanders have the medicines, medical devices and vaccines they need to help them get well and stay well. Every year, PHARMAC makes more medicines available for more New Zealanders.
The PHARMAC model is truly unique. We are a small organisation (around 130 employees) where your expertise is respected, and you can really make a difference for people. We take pride in what we do, we work hard and have fun.
About the role:
This is a leadership role based in Wellington CBD working within a small team of seven analysts.
- Varied role with a good mixture of both operational and development work
- Opportuntiy to coach and mentor a talented team with strong analytical and modelling capabilities
- Conduct forecasting and variance analysis for a budget in excess of $1bn
- Lead, design and develop dashboards in Qlik
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with data and insights
- Carry out Investment appraisals for new medicines
- Support and actively assist in the design, testing and implementation of process improvements
- Are advanced in T-SQL and excel
- Ideally have experience using visual analytics tools
- Have a passion for data analysis, forecasting and scenario modelling
- Have a desire to help develop others and keen to continuously learn
- An eye for continuous improvement and an ability to effect change
To learn more about this exciting opportunity email Sarah.Beri@pharmac.govt.nz