negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 18-FEB-20
- Job Reference: NZ/1451366
- Job Title: Architecture – Fixed Term (6months)
- Business Unit:
The TEC – Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua is a small Crown agency with a big job to do – ensuring New Zealanders have the skills and the knowledge they need to ensure lifelong success to build a great country. We lead the Government’s relationship with the Tertiary education sector in New Zealand and provide career services from education to employment.
We are looking for an Architect to join our team. This role will provide advice about how current and future technologies and data enable the tertiary education system.
What will you be doing?
- Create or maintain sustainable artefacts and models related to the projects you are working on.
- Incorporation of human centred design such as journey mapping or personas in artefacts and advice.
- Effective use of formal and informal channels to socialise ideas and consult.
- Participation in project workshops and activities, create or contribute.
- Clear traceability to principles in designs and advice.
What can you bring?
- A sound knowledge of architecture principles and frameworks.
- Some exposure and experience across enterprise, solution, data and business architecture domains.
- Knowledge of modern Software Development practices and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, frameworks and standards applicable to government and tertiary education.
- Knowledge of cloud services patterns and ideally identity management.
- Strong analytical skills.
What will you get in return?
- An opportunity to work for a professional and friendly team, who truly make a difference.
- Work in a varied and interesting work environment where no two days are the same.
- Get the opportunity to be part of projects.
- $109k – $128k+, depending on relevant experience.
How to apply:
To apply, click the ‘Apply’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability.
Applications close 5pm 3 March 2020. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz.
Please note you must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residency to be considered for this role.
The TEC is an employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.