Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment? Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professionals to join us as we expand into a growing market with our ground breaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading the sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup’s mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses’ needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that’s only the beginning.
Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
As a Business Development Consultant you will:
* Own a regional sales territory and execute plans for consistent sales growth
* Represent Gallup’s prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Managementcourse, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and Strengths based developmentsolutions, and Strengths coaching certification
* Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
* Research clients’ human capital needs, strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
* Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
* Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
*What we offer:*
* A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
* Flexible work environment
* World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
* Programs and activities designed around your well-being
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Minimum of two years of experience in B2B sales or entrepreneurial efforts in school, internship or professional work
* Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
* Ability to travel as business demands
* Experience in workplace solutions, human capital, organizational transformation, employee engagement or a related field is highly desirable
* Must be currently authorized to work in New Zealand a on a full-time basis
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
**Title:** *Business Development Consultant*
**Location:** *New Zealand-Wellington*
**Requisition ID:** *04084*