Case Managers – Albany, Orewa and Takapuna
Permanent, Full Time (37.55 hours per week)
Job Reference: 32361
As a Case Manager in our team you’ll provide a professional service to link our clients with suitable job opportunities. As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients. You’ll work as part of a team to provide quality labour market information and promote employment and training opportunities.
You will motivate and empower clients to overcome barriers and help support them on their journey into employment, navigating unexpected challenges along the way. In addition to job search assistance, you will provide support services as required.
Your natural flair for seeking out labour market trends and insights ensures you proactively anticipate impacts and opportunities. You thrive under pressure and enjoy using your tenacity and initiative to help others find solutions and achieve goals.
We offer you:
• Induction and on-going training
• Supportive team environment
• Regular coaching and development opportunities
• Salary range D $47,622 to $65,480 per annum (application along this range is based on skills, experience and performance).
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV. No need to upload a cover letter; instead you will answer some additional questions in the online application form.
• You must have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application (this is a Level 4/5 ANZSCO role)
• If you currently work for MSD you must apply through your myHR careers portal at work, so your application connects to your internal profile
• Only applications made online will be accepted.
Applications close: Sunday 15th March 2020 at 10.00pm