As a Case Manager, every day is busy and unique. It is a very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
Your warm welcoming approach, manāakitanga and exceptional people skills will allow you to get to know and understand your clients with ease. This understanding enables you to work in partnership with clients to help them achieve their goals. You’ll bring a high level of personal integrity, initiative, whakawhānaungatanga, and a strong people focus to the role. You’ll be comfortable navigating your way around computer systems. You are curious and like to uncover details, using your analytical skills to find the cause of the problem and discovering solutions. You naturally focus on achievement and enjoy practically helping others set goals and discover their potential. You are well-organised, empathetic and actively listen and understand others in a non-judgmental way.
As a Case Manager, you work towards this by ensuring clients:
• receive everything they need through accessing the full range of support options and assistance available
• connect to appropriate services, support networks and opportunities available
• access training and development opportunities to maximise employment success
• have the tools and skills they need to search for and secure work, CV writing, interview skills etc.
What we offer
We provide a positive and diverse work environment where kotāhitanga and team work are key to helping us work in partnership with our clients to achieve excellent outcomes. Comprehensive training is provided as well as on-going professional development. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.25am to 5.00pm. The salary range is $47,622 to $65,480 per annum (in line with skills, experience and performance).
Apply online with your CV and answer some additional questions in your application. A cover letter is not required.
• You must have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
• We actively welcome and encourage applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
• For further information or assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org (only applications made online will be accepted)
• If you currently work for MSD please apply through your myHR careers portal at work.
Applications close: Friday 14th February 2020 at 10.00pm