negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: IT
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 10-FEB-20
- Job Reference: DOC/TEMP100/1750/2
- Job Title: Change Management Analyst, (Temporary), Corporate Services Group, Wellington
- Business Unit:
- Are you passionate about supporting organisations through change?
- Are you able to “be the voice of the business” on Information Systems and Services (ISS) projects, helping to make sure that the implemented changes are successful and sustainable?
We are looking for a Change Management Analyst to join the ISS Project Management Team to help us deliver ISS initiatives. You will be working on ISS projects alongside business stakeholders to analyse and consult on the likely impact of change, plan to manage the impacts on the wider business and provide supporting materials to ensure successful delivery of the change.
The specific requirements of the position are as follows:
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Extensive experience developing change communication products and documentation
- Experience in the development and delivery of complex operation people-focused change within an ICT and business environment
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts, understanding of people impacts,
- Experience managing wide, dispersed stakeholder groups technology processes, implementation planning and operational transition
- Change management certification desired
- Working knowledge of Project Management frameworks/delivery lifecycles
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’ and think strategically.
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic supportive and collaborative working environment. Being the multiple award winner of the most attractive employer in the public sector (and second overall) with an average turnover of over ten years, we know people generally really enjoy working with us.
- We offer flexible working options, the ability to sometimes work from home or slightly adjust regular business hours as long as the work gets done.
- The chance to join a large organisation that’s still growing. We are focused on continuous improvement and open to innovative ideas to enhance our way of working
- Excellent training opportunities. If successful, you will attend our exciting nationwide induction and ongoing training programs to learn more about the department and make valuable connections with new colleagues across the country.
Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally
Please note: The reason for the fixed term is due to the duration of project work this role will be supporting. Despite only being able to offer 12 months of employment, we are likely to require ongoing change support to assist with project work. For this reason, we are very interested to hear from applicants seeking long term work who are available beyond 12 months.
Please apply online via the DOC Careers Centre. Applications must include a cover letter and CV. If you have a current police check or security clearance, please attach this to your application.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday, 2 March 2020.
DOC is committed to a diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace culture.