I have had the pleasure of recruiting a fantastic psychiatrist through Larry. He was a person who recognised and understood the needs of our Service but also understood the wishes and desires of the prospective Doctor. He worked tirelessly in &hellip…
: Permanent Full-Time
: per national collective agreement
: 90 days after offer acceptance
Job Posting Number AR-109C&A
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Community Mental Health
Open to: All Psychologists whom are currently licensed or registered as a Psychologist
Experience: Prefer at least three years’ post license experience
English: If English is not your primary, native, first language than you may be required to take the IELTs to gain your NZ Psychologist
registration with clinical scope
Registration: I will answer all of your registration questions. Registration takes around 30 days from receipt of a complete application package.
Location: Thames, Coromandel Peninsula, North Island, New Zealand
Job Type: Permanent, Direct Hire
Commitment: Must stay for at least two years
Relocation: Up to NZ$3,000 and two weeks’ furnished accommodations.
Salary: NZ$55,000-$100,000, depending the number of years’ post license experience that you have
Start Date: Within 90 days after job offer is received and accepted.
Work Status: I will put you touch with my NZ registered immigration consultant whom has 100% success rate in getting my candidates’ work visas approved. His advisory fee is eligible to be reimbursed as part of your $3,000 relocation assistance package.
Benefits: a. Four weeks’ paid annual leave or vacation
b. 11 paid public holidays
c. Budget for CE
d. Our world class Kiwi Lifestyle
e. Likely less stressful than where you are now living and working
Exceptional opportunity to experience multi-cultural diversity and grow your professional and personal skills in a multi-disciplinary setting working closely with two experienced clinical psychology colleagues in a small, cohesive team servicing the Coromandel and Hauraki areas. This is a new position created to meet the increasing demand for quality psychology interventions.
Primary Requirements Include:
· At least three year’s post license experience;
· Must be currently board certified/registered/licensed as a Psychologist;
· Spoken and written English must be excellent;
· Able and willing to commit at least two years;
· Excellent CBT, psychotherapy, psychodynamic and/or psychoanalytical skills;
· Good assessments and report writing abilities;
· Good team orientated, communications and interpersonal skills;
· Committed to treating all patients and team members with respect and dignity;
· Eligible to receive your NZ psychologist registration with clinical scope;
· Good sense of humour;
· Eligible and able to meet Immigration New Zealand’s health and background and other requirements for a work visa;
· Proven ability to work with diverse peoples from many different countries and cultural backgrounds; and
· Flexible and adaptable.
(Above: Cathedral Cove on the Coromandel Peninsula)