We challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you’re interested in a long and rewarding career working with the #1 globally ranked water treatment engineering firm, and with the industry’s best and most innovative engineers, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curious client-focused Site Civil Design Engineer in Corvallis, Oregon to support our water and wastewater design projects.
As a key member of our Corvallis team, you’ll have the chance to work on challenging water projects ranging from small facility upgrades to large scale green field treatment plant facilities. You’ll get to work on site civil layout, grading and drainage (hydrology and hydraulics) design, geometric design of roadways including design of horizontal and vertical alignments, super elevation design, signing, striping, erosion control, maintenance of traffic during construction, quantity take-offs, and design review. You’ll work closely with our talented project teams through all phases of plan production as we carry projects from concept design to bid ready documents.
Join us and we will assist in continuing the development of your skills and exploring all that you can do across our global company, with opportunities to share your knowledge along the way.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources, Environmental or Transportation
• A minimum of 4 years engineering experience in any of the following: site layout, stormwater, permitting, land development, conveyance, grading and drainage design.
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
• Experience with MicroStation and Inroads/Openroads design experience. Civil 3D experience a plus
• Familiarity with Geopak and AutoTurn
• Familiar with drainage programs such as HY-8, Culvertmaster, Flowmaster, Inroads Storm and Sanitary, TR-55
• Experience with Design-Build, CMAR/CM-GC and/or EPC projects
• Construction support services for projects
• Fundamentals of Engineer (FE) certification
• Good communication skills and technical writing skills
: United States-Oregon-Bend-US OR Bend – Sw Century Dr C
2019 Jacobs Engineering Group | All rights reserved.
1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75201 , USA | +1.214.638.0145 | Contact us