We are looking for a Class 5 Driver to join our passionate and tight-knit team at our Palmerston North Foodstuffs Transport Depot.
Your day to day tasks will include:
– Delivering all goods loaded onto your vehicle within the expected time frame to all customers
– Ensuring cargo is fully compliant with legal requirements and quality standards
– Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
The hours for this role are Sunday to Thursday 0400 – 12:30pm. Due to the nature of this role, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded with awesome development opportunities.
It won’t just be your experience from within the transport industry that will see you create impact – it will also be your impeccable customer service ethic, decision making and proactive approach to exceptional service delivery. Keys to your success will also include:
– Ideally 2+ years driving experience
– Holds a Class 5 license
– Have a fork hoist license, and it would be preferable but not essential to be F endorsed and Dangerous Goods trained
– Proven organisational skills and an eye for detail
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proud to work as part of a team and achieve a common goal
This is a great opportunity to take your knowledge and expertise to the next level. So, if you are keen to join NZ’s largest grocery distributor in a role that will give you scope and exposure, along with the opportunity for development in a supportive team environment, then apply today!
Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders. In a growing network of 350+ stores. Serving over 1.3 million customers every week. In the most awesome little country in the world.