Cleaning – Temuka, Geraldine, Winchester and Pleasant Point
At OCS we offer our Clients full professional clean and facilities management services throughout New Zealand. With over 4000 staff working with us across New Zealand, we can offer a range of opportunities for people with the right drive, experience and ambition.
We would like you to join our professional Team if you are reliable, have an excellent work ethic and are well presented.
As a Cleaner , you will be required to wet mop, vacuum, dust, high dust, clean toilets, showers, urinals, ledges, clean kitchens, hallways, offices/retail, hand sweeping, cleaning glass, walk behind scrubber etc – Put your professional cleaning experience to good work here or if you do not have experience, we are happy to train you.
Council toilet run
• 4 days on 4 days off roster so you must be available over 7 days
• This is a split shift 3 times a day. Morning lunch and evening.
• 7.5 hours a day as needed
• You will be driving a company vehicle so a full drivers licence is a must.
• This position will suit someone living in Temuka, Geraldine, Winchester or Pleasant Point
Due to the nature of this role you must be able to pass and maintain Ministry of Justice and NZ Police Security Checks.
You must be eligible to work in NZ.
If you are a current employee seeking additional hours – please be sure you mention this.