negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 31-OCT-19
- Job Reference: NZ/CORR-003
- Job Title: Cloud Capacity Adviser
- Business Unit:
Closing date: 11:30pm, Sunday 17th November 2019
- Join a New Team
- Be part of a Cloud adoption and transformation journey
- Permanent Role
We’re looking for an IT professional with a passion for maximising the customers return across multiple Cloud platforms and providers.
The newly established role will be critical to:
- Assess cost impact of new cloud implementations
- Regularly review performance and capacity of existing deployments
- Proactively identify opportunities to right size environments
- Appreciate licensing impacts and controls in conjunction with our managed service provider
Core capabilities should include
- O365 Experience in core service licensing and cost controls
- Azure Platform and Infrastructure cost structures and reporting facilities
- Comparable experience in billing management on alternative Cloud providers
- Scripting skills including PowerShell and API integration for reporting and dashboard management
- Demonstrable cost management principles within Cloud Deployments
If you can also offer
- Innovative thinking
- Proactive and Accountable delivery
- A natural curiosity to continuously enhance people, process and technology
We can provide an attractive salary, a dynamic environment with huge opportunity for improvement and a chance to work across multiple programmes of work, technologies and vendors.
Join a team hungry for adoption of technological advancements to massively increase throughput to support the wider organisation – whilst ensuring you continue to advance your career also.
Corrections embraces diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and celebrate the collective talent of all employees.