negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Auckland Region
- Date Advertised: 04-FEB-20
- Job Reference: MOJ/1446645
- Job Title: Collections Registry Officer, AUCKLAND
- Business Unit:
Collections Registry Officer, Auckland
As a Collections Registry Officer, you will be helping customers to resolve their fines and civil matters through negotiating in a professional, fair and reasonable way. The role includes exercising powers as a Deputy Registrar of the District Court.
About the team and the role
The team is supportive, friendly and diverse, and dedicated to successful resolution. You will be part of a national team of Collections Registry Officer’s, so you will have lots of colleagues to help and support you as you learn the business. To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills, quality decision making, be solutions focussed and have the personal confidence and resilience to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- The starting salary range for this position is generally $48,853 – $57,473 dependent on skills and experience.
- The start date is expected to be 14th April 2020
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- The hours of work for the Collections Registry Officer position are 8am – 7pm – Monday to Friday.
Our Interview Process
- If you are successful, then you will be invited to an onsite a National Service Delivery Frontline Assessment Centre on Wednesday 4th March at 5.00pm or Thursday 5th March at 5.00pm.
- You may have this role in mind, but we assess you for suitability to work in any of our three frontline roles, ensuring we appoint the right people in the right roles.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to complete an online application form and submit your CV and cover letter. For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Sunday 16th February 2020.