OCS would like you to join our professional team, if you are experienced in a supervisory role or you are a cleaner and are looking to further your career and step into a supervisory role then we would like to hear from you.
We are searching for a Contracts Supervisor to lead soft cleaning service operations in Auckland North Shore and Central. Someone that is able to ensure a smooth service is delivered to all of our existing customers and exceed their expectations. You will be able to make strategic decisions with support provided by the Operations Manager.
You will be supervising a team of up to 20+. Managing your time effectively and efficiently is a strong attribute for this position, to ensure the job gets done the right way at the right time.
This role is full of variety, you’ll be completing site inductions, coordinating relief cleaners and carrying out cover cleaning if needed, evaluating and reporting on performance of team members, conducting Health and Safety meetings, accident reporting, client relationship building, quality assurance and checking for hazards and keeping the work environment safe. Any skills in using cleaning machinery will be a bonus.
Key skills & experience required:
– Deliver an efficient and on time service to our customers
– The ability to lead & manage multiple sites and cleaning teams.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Be an organised and motivated individual
– Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
– Experience in the cleaning industry
– Physical fitness to clean manually and with machinery over extended periods (if needed for staff cover)
Is This The Right Opportunity For You? Then this could be your next move.
– Applicants must pass Ministry of Justice Clearance, and any other security clearances as may be required
– 40 hours per week, however, must have the flexibility to work evenings and some weekends
– Company Vehicle plus phone
– Must have a Clean Full Driver Licence