Reporting to the IT Operations manager and working with a Senior Software Developer your key responsibilities will be:
· Developing system designs from requirements to achieve user-friendly Intranet, CRM, Portal and mobile applications
· Writing the program/software to be easily maintainable, efficient and contain minimal bugs
· Designing and undertaking software testing routines to ensure that released software is of a high standard and performs to agreed specifications in a production setting
· Developing system design from requirements to deliver user-centric enhancements to applications
· Write software that will be able to maintain these applications ensuring minimal bugs
· Monitor and maintain systems to ensure high availability for users
· Support the wider IT function with a range of application development projects.
What we are looking for in suitable candidates:
· Experience with MS Dynamics and or SharePoint from an Application Support and Development experience standpoint
· Knowledge and or experience with following technologies;
– .NET, C#,
– T-SQL and Visual studio
· Ability to support users when they have specific issues relating to core applications
· Effective communication skills, ability to work with stakeholders in the business and gather requirements.
· You will also have the ability and confidence to check in and re-qualify requirements to ensure you are delivering the right outcomes.
· Ability / Willingness to learn and develop skills such as the programming languages, technologies and modern ways of working
· Ability to work collaboratively within the team and with the business. Within a small team you may need to support colleagues whilst they are away / unavailable.
This role will suit someone that has a good grounding in technology from either a applications, service desk or IT operations perspective that is looking to gain core development experience.
If you are interested in applying, please feel free to click on the link above with a detailed covering letter and CV and refer to reference number 25712.