You could be $ 500.00 away from your reward!
For every $500 you spend on full price items, we’ll give you $30 to say thanks!
Become a local
Become a VIP for faster checkout, great rewards and exclusive updates on products and promotions.
First Name *
Last Name *
Confirm Email *
Confirm Password *
Send me email updates and special offers
Enter your email address to reset your password.
Join Log in / I’m a local
Thanks for joining!
You’re a local now!
For every $500 you spend on full price items in 6 months, we’ll give you a $30 voucher to say thanks!
We’re looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the Customer Care and Ecommerce team!
This is a full time position based in our Albany Head Office, responsible for driving customer satisfaction and owning general administrative functions.
Daily tasks will include:
– Corresponding with customers via phone, email and online chat with an exceptional phone manner and energetic nature.
– Navigate and resolve customer issues promptly and confidently.
– Processing customer returns, refunds and exchanges.
– Providing general administrative support to our wider team.
To efficiently balance these tasks, you will need to be confident managing a busy workload and juggling competing priorities.
You will need to have experience working in a similar Customer Service role, preferably in an e-commerce or retail capacity.
Essential skills and attributes include:
– Customer service or administrative experience.
– Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service via phone and email.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proven problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
– Flexible and organised with time management skills.
– Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
– Experience essential in Microsoft Office.
– Genuine interest in clothing, fashion, brands and retail.
– Happy and fun demeanour with the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
This role is full time, working Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm. Weekend hours will be required during peak trade periods. Flexibility with work hours and ability to cover public holidays is essential.
Perks include a handy North Shore location, staff clothing discount and you’ll be joining an amazing team of people with a great work atmosphere!
If interested in the role, please submit your CV outlining your suitability for the role with a relevant covering letter.
Due to the volume of applications received we can only respond to short-listed applicants.
Name Email Please attach CV in DOC or PDF format Attachment: