– Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
– Fixed Term until June 2020
– Wellington location
Inland Revenue is currently reinventing itself as a modern revenue organisation. This transformation journey will bring about significant change to the way we operate and how we interact with our customers. We’re making the tax system simpler, more open and certain for New Zealanders to pay their taxes and receive their entitlements.
About the role
We have an opportunity for Customer Service Officers (CSOs) to join the Families Child Support team as we prepare for the transformation journey. As a customer-centric organisation, our goal is to give our customers the best possible experience. We’re looking for talented people who can support our Customer Services workload as we transition from current to future state through our Business Transformation programme of work.
In this role, your position will require a strong level of commitment to delivering a high standard of service to our customers. This is not your average Customer Services role; our environment is future focused, and we look to hire people that are passionate about the service they provide, who crave constant learning and are committed to what they do.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful CSO? You are:
– Tech savvy and keen to transition to and learn new technologies
– Agile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Results focused with a desire to improve and actively respond to feedback
– Someone the team can rely on and trust
– Able to clearly and accurately convey the right information
– Adept at working in a structured environment
– Resilient and adjust well to change
– Great at problem solving and thinking on your feet
To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers, with regular coaching and performance feedback from within the business. Our team enjoy a range of benefits including discounts and subsidies such as our healthcare and banking packages.
The fine print
– We operate within a working window of Monday to Friday on 7-hour 35-minute shifts between the hours of 7.25am and 8.30pm
– If you are shortlisted for this vacancy you will need to complete online assessments as part of the recruitment process
If you’re interested, please apply today
Please click ‘apply’ and submit a CV along with your cover letter outlining how you are the perfect CSO for us.
For further information please see the attached Job Expectation or if you have questions please email
Applications close Monday, 28 October 2019