We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us! This role will be based in our New Zealand office.
The initial focus of this role is the day to day order processing, you will have responsibility for one or more of our major accounts! This will require a pro-active person to ensure all issues are identified and resolved promptly; delivering excellent Customer Service always! Additionally, you will be required to manage the development and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and processes throughout the business. There is a significant opportunity to lead Collaboration with Customers and ownership of the customers in the end-to-end process, as well as production and distribution of reports for internal and external customers.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Receipt and processing of EDI and manual orders
• The full end-to-end customer experience, predominately via email and chat functions.
• Order management process across New Zealand.
• Credit management process
• Investigation and validation of credit claims and order error prevention
• Liaise with account managers (internal / external) to provide customer insights and opportunities.
• Identify and support cost reduction opportunities and operational improvement activities.
• Preparation of Reports and a sound understanding of information being compiled
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural when it comes to nurturing relationships and influencing people. You’ve worked in a similar role before – so you know how to deliver excellent customer service, process orders and claims claims and be an agile team player. You’re an excellent problem-solver and communicator too, who’s comfortable working independently. And, perhaps most importantly, you know how to achieve targets the right way.