Minstry of Social Development Contact Centre – Henderson
Fixed term contracts ending 30th June 2022
Various start dates:
• Complex, varied and high-volume work where you get to work on finding solutions with the client
• A vibrant and proudly diverse one-team culture that celebrates inclusiveness and diversity
MSD is an essential service and continues to provide services to support New Zealanders. We are calling for motivated and adaptable people who can hit the ground running and help deliver end to end services for our clients.
Now, more than ever, you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of New Zealander’s with our modern and busy Work and Income contact centre team in Henderson.
As a CSR in our Contact Centre you help many clients each day. Our comprehensive and modern training approach will equip you to confidently work with clients, primarily through inbound calls and processing applications. You will have the authority to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders. You will be responsible for sourcing information and applying it to policy and legislation to make the call about assistance.
What we offer
We provide a positive and progressive work environment, where we all support each other to achieve excellent outcomes for our clients. You will enjoy modern training and opportunities to develop your career and an orientation / training plan backed by loads of support. Our team is renowned for its high quality of training – this often means over time our CSRs are in high demand for progression to other roles in the Ministry. We are a diverse and inclusive site that celebrates the experiences our amazing people bring to group, making us a strong and engaged team.
Our current operating hours are:
• Mondays and Fridays, between 7am to 630pm, and
• Saturdays between 8.00am and 2.00pm.
Your standard hours of work will be 37.55 hours per week, which is seven hours and 35 minutes per day. You will need to be available for 5 days, with 1 of those shifts being Saturday as per the contact centre rotational roster.
We work on a no surprises basis and will ensure that you will know your scheduled shifts well in advance.
• You enjoy quality conversations and can demonstrate a history of providing clients a positive experience on the phone
• You work efficiently, accurately and are confident in making good decisions.
• Quick to navigate your way around multiple IT systems you also have an eagerness to learn and desire for self-improvement
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where frequent change is normal.
• Salary starts from $46,925.00 per annum
• Candidates must hold NZ Citizenship or a Permanent Resident visa at time of application.
Key recruitment process information
If you are short listed the recruitment process will include phone screening, either a face to face or video interview, online assessment testing, and reference checking.
Applications close Monday 22nd February at 1130pm
All external candidates, please click the apply now button – we look forward to your online application. If you are a current MSD employee, you must apply from a work computer / on the MSD network so your profile is recognised as internal. As these are temporary positions, you should have the support of your current line manager before applying.
All candidates must include a current / updated CV with their application. A cover letter is preferred but not required.
For further queries please contact Maureen or Tina on (09) 913 0383.