Ministry of Social Development
Contact Centre Services, Job Connect, based in Lower Hutt
Permanent positions as well as fixed term or secondment positions until June 2022
As a Customer Service Representative you will provide a range of services through inbound and outbound calling to support New Zealanders.
About the role
In-Work Support is a free and voluntary service offered to clients who have recently cancelled their benefit or have transferred to Non-Beneficiary and entered into Full Time Employment. You will help clients work through any potential barriers that may arise while they are working. These barriers can be either work related or personal by providing them with information, advice or referrals to help them. This also includes providing advice on entitlements, different services available and processing payment incentives. You keep in regular contact with clients through text, calls and emails for up to 48 weeks while they’re in work!
Hours of work
The contracted hours are 37 hours and 55 minutes per week by roster Monday to Friday 6.55am to 10.00pm, and Saturday 7.55am to 6.00pm. Although you are contracted to work these hours, our current operational hours are Monday to Friday 6.55am to 6.00pm and no Saturdays. You will know your roster well in advance.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment where change is normal and you can make good decisions
- You quickly navigate your way around computer systems and love learning
- You like communicating with people and always provide a positive experience
- You work efficiently and correctly.
About the benefits
- Starting salary range $46,925 to $52,466 per annum (based on skills, experience and other factors)
- Vibrant and proudly diverse one-team culture
- Great training and development opportunities.
As this is a Level 4/5 ANZSCO position, preference is given to those who hold NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.