negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 07-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/WA0PGS
- Job Title: Delivery Lead
- Business Unit:
Reducing the incidence and severity of injuries is a strategic priority for ACC and one of the many ways we help to improve lives every day. ACC is increasing its investment in injury prevention and implementing an ambitious Injury Prevention Strategy.
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the ways we work with New Zealanders to deliver meaningful support and guidance in the prevention, care and recovery from injury. With the goal to reduce injury and fatalities from road crashes, it is important that you are highly motivated to make a difference in the health outcomes for New Zealanders.
This is a very collaborative delivery lead role working across multiple agencies including 0.5 co-location with NZTA to lead the Drive Community programme. It is essential that you have excellent relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills and a joined-up working approach. We need someone who can take initiative when required but is also equally comfortable in working as a team to meet shared objectives.
- As a Delivery Lead you will support the broader Injury Prevention Road Strategy team to design, develop, implement, evaluate and continuously improve projects and programmes.
- You will also work collaboratively with the wider Road Injury Prevention team to identify other relevant programmes of work and will be able to successfully reach out to identified target groups
- You will lead the Drive programme community engagement workstream for community providers that support harder-to-reach young people to enter and progress through the Graduated Drive Licensing System. This programme ensures that harder-to-reach young drivers have access to best-practice driver education and driver licensing resources
- You’ll take the lead in all Drive programme internal and regional communications and internal engagement including the use of social media platforms
- You will have experience developing and delivering projects and some experience working on implementation, customer design principles, evaluation and change programmes
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- An understanding of customer centric-design
- Experience with gathering, summarising and analysing customer insights through interviews and surveys
- Experience in implementing and delivering programmes with a strong focus on planning, organising and delivering plans – preferably in the health sector
- Proven experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholder groups and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Practical experience in business and reporting writing.
- Experience assimilating and translating complex information into concise and clear format
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and activities simultaneously
- Good understanding of the health sector, health-related professions, and individual clinical groups
- Tertiary or advanced qualification in an appropriate discipline such as business, project management, health services management, service design
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.
Applications will run through to Tuesday, 19 November 2019 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with pre-screening and interviewing.