- Do you have a keen interest in the Building Industry?
- Are you physically fit and ready for a new challenge?
- A varied and Lead team-oriented role at CARTERS Dunedin
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…Considering a role renovation? Looking for a chance to manufacture a career that will deliver results? We’ve got the building plans and delivery schedule so pack your bag! Together we’re going on a high-performance drive to frame your future.
LET’S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
CARTERS Dunedin is seeking a motivated Leader to train and develop our CSR Yard and Team and oversee Despatch. Aswell as maintaining customer loyalty through the smooth operation of your department, you will also be required to:
- Ensure your team meet set service levels and deliver an excellent level of service to our valued Trade Customers
- Oversee and get involved in the day to day aspects of assisting customers, loading/unloading deliveries and processing sales documentation
- Oversee the despatch area of the branch ensuring timeframes are met and issues dealt with
- Train and develop your team, upskilling in other areas of the business to develop from within
- Participate in and run stock checks on a monthly basis in order to maintain the store/yard stock levels and product displays
- Work across the branch with other key stakeholders and deliver our ‘Safely Home Everyday’ culture message within your team
KEEN TO NAIL THIS?
The foundations to this role will see you demonstrating the below skill set:
- Supervisory experience with an ability to motivate a team
- Eye for detail coupled with excellent time management skills and a willingness to want to work in an organised and clean environment
- A natural desire to build rapport with our Trade Customers within a similar yard background
- Knowledge of computer systems & basic operating skills
- Being physically fit for occasional heavy lifting
- Forklift and Class 2 license endorsements are desirable
WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU TOO:
If you’re wanting a partnership that’s built on genuine trust and desire to grow together, this could be the opportunity for you. Aswell as a positive, supportive, professional work environment, we also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company Buying Privileges across CARTERS Stores
- 7.5% Benefits Plan which includes Superannuation, Death & Disability Insurance, Southern Cross Medical Insurance not to mention a voluntary savings scheme!
TIME TO FOOT THE GROUND WORK
Click ‘apply now’ below or visit www.careers.carters.co.nz. Join the CARTERS team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ’s top employers!