• High impact digital position where you can make a real difference for our clients
• Join a small, vibrant, agile team
• Permanent role, National Office, Wellington
We work together to make a difference for New Zealanders. This is what Service Delivery is all about. We have a key position for a Product Owner where you will bring a passion for online services that have a positive impact. We are a large and complex environment and you will need to bring your product experience to help us deliver a great online client experience.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity in our Planning and Change team. To support our clients, you will work to design and deliver products and enhance MyMSD and our online application forms.
Reporting to Head of Digital Channel Strategy & Implementation, Planning and Change you will work closely together with the Product Manager and be part of a high performing Agile Team. You will be responsible to MSD’s users and clients for the services they use to meet their needs in the short, medium, and long term.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Contribute to the product vision and program backlog. Own the agile development team backlog and implementation. Ensure that story level product backlog is delivering the product roadmap
• Establish story level prioritisation to align with the Roadmap/Minimum Viable Product and Epic Owner direction
• Recommend feature prioritisation based on client needs
• Support and contribute to the Programme Increment (PI) planning
• Collaborate with solutions architects and technical teams to identify IT enablers & technologies that will assist in the delivery of the product roadmap
• A willingness to continuously learn and self-improve
• A strong planner able to plan and then meet delivery timeframes
• Experience in communicating effectively at all levels including running workshops and demonstrations
• Experience in digital channel product ownership or management,
• A willingness to learn and gain design thinking skills and understanding of business process
• Ability to make decisions quickly and decisively, based on the information available and the priorities agreed
• Passionate about digital and the positive impact it can have on MSD and our clients
Salary Range; $96,146.00 – $144,219.00
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 23rd March 2020