As a Domain Principal – Employment Relations, you will draw on your strong ER background and interpersonal skills to advise your HR colleagues and senior leaders on the best way to achieve desired outcomes.
In this specialist role you will:
– Provide an organisation-wide approach to influence and implement employment relations strategy, policy, employment conditions and practices.
– Build and maintain key relationships with Unions, where you will be regarded as a highly credible and collegial specialist.
You will need:
– A clear ER specialisation which includes union engagement and technical interpretation and advice
– Strategic employment relations experience (ideally in the public sector), with the ability to effectively shift between thought leadership and turning concepts into tangible actions
– Experience working constructively with unions on people initiatives, including helping the parties identify common interests and work their way through different views.
– Strong relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate across teams to achieve collective goals.
– A proven ability to influence, guide and coach specialists and senior leaders.
– A strategic thinker who can work with complex ideas and draw and describe connections
– The ability to get things done using a well planned and executed project management approach
Please apply online, attach a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter outlining how you meet the role requirements as outlined in the Role Description.
For specific queries or a copy of the role description, please email SelectionFOM@ird.govt.nz.
Applications close 12am Sunday 14th February 2021
At Inland Revenue, we truly embrace diversity and inclusion and promote a flexible and supportive work environment that meets the needs of our people and business.
We have trust and integrity – we innovate to make a difference – we value people – we work together