negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 12-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/A
- Job Title: Event Manager
- Business Unit:
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity in our Auckland office for an experienced Event Manager. If you are results driven and passionate about enabling better outcomes for pacific communities in New Zealand, then we want to hear from you!
The position of Event Manager exists to lead, manage and plan the Events Work Programme for the Ministry. We have many key events coming up and we need someone to hit the ground running!
- You will be an innovator, excellent at liaising with people and have an eye for detail
- You will have some knowledge of and empathy for the Ministry’s journey, values and Pacific culture
- You will have a strong Event Management background and a proven track record of delivering exceptional events
- A minimum of five years experience in an Event Management position
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of digital communications and/or marketing services within a wide range of cultures, ideally with experience of one or more Pacific communities
Being a part of our team means having a real opportunity to make a difference. You will work with other passionate and innovative people in an environment where flexibility, enterprise and collaboration define the way we do things.
View the Job Description here
To apply for this position click here
If this sounds like you – let’s talk.