OCS is trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe to deliver essential and sustainable facilities management services, 24 hours a day. From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical plant equipment at large hospitals to ensure the safety and welfare of patients and staff, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are searching for a Contract Manager to lead soft cleaning service operations in Gisborne. Someone that is able to ensure a smooth service is delivered to all of our existing clients and exceed their expectations. You will be able to make strategic decisions with support provided by the Operations Manager. A typical day would include overseeing cleaning operations and offering support and direction where required; problem-solving, manage operational costs, report on profit & loss reports, meet with existing or new clients and undertake any other tasks as may be reasonably required to assist the company in achieving its business objectives.
You will be a polished and motivated individual with at least 3-5 years of operational and management experience, you will add value to our global business and want to progress within our organization. Reporting to the Branch Manager you will bring energy and initiatives to the role and have sound knowledge of the area/region.
Key skills & experience required:
– Deliver an efficient and on time service to our customers
– The ability to lead & manage multiple sites and cleaning teams.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Be an organized and motivated individual
– Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
Is This The Right Opportunity For You? Then this could be your next move.
– Applicants must pass Ministry of Justice Clearance
– 40 hours per week, however, must have the flexibility to work evenings and some weekends
– Must have a Clean Full Driver License
Applicants can record a video cover letter when applying for this job.