We have an exciting opportunity for a Valuer to join our Valuation & Advisory Services team in our Christchurch office.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated graduate to assist with the delivery of timely and accurate valuation reports and ensure the provision of high standards of service to our clients.
- Work towards becoming a Registered Valuer
- Assist to prepare and provide timely and quality valuation and consultancy advice, reports, and quotations
- Assist to assess current market values and properties
- Assist to extract data and evidence for analysis
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide high quality service to clients
- Assist with the implementation and continuous improvement of systems, processes and initiatives
- Update databases to ensure accurate information is maintained and readily available
- Assist the wider Valuation & Advisory team as required
- Tertiary qualification in property to enable graduate membership of PINZ and NZIV
- Basic industry knowledge of relevant property markets and willingness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build professional relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in line with strategic objectives
- Problem solving and analytical ability to generate information and reports that provide sound business decisions
- Proactive and desire to add value to the team
Our enterprising culture empowers our people to do their best work, collaborating with our global experts to maximise every opportunity and lead the industry. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.