**About the role**
If you are passionate about driving innovation and improving business, then this is the role for you! Reporting into the Vice President – ICT, this position will have you responsible for inspiring a large and diverse solution delivery function that supports the business both in New Zealand and Globally. The portfolio includes oversight of three core areas, these being; bespoke business applications, sales and marketing solutions and solutions that support R&D;/Manufacturing.
The desire to continuously improve, business empathy and ability to network is vital in this role. We are looking for someone that is not afraid to get into the business units, understand exactly how they operate, and determine what internal customers really require.
**Key Result Areas**
* Creating value to the organization by driving innovation and efficiency through technology.
* Building a highly capable team who champion delivery and the customer experience.
* Building and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement
* Ensuring that there is clear and accepted Return on Investment for delivered solutions.
* Championing practices and methodologies that supports a Minimum Viable Product culture.
* Ensuring we have high levels of agility in solution delivery whilst maintaining regulatory compliance.
**Skills and Experience**
* Tertiary degree in Information Systems / Computer Science fields
* 10+ years’ experience leading and managing team members and team leaders
* Financial management and business planning
* Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
* Strong commercial acumen across the value chain
You will already possess vital technical skills in bespoke application development, off-the-shelf system implementation and consider yourself an expert with the ability to provide strong mentorship in the following areas:
* Design Thinking and Programme Management
* SCRUM / Agile methodologies and practices
* Software Development Lifecycles
* Customer Experience and User Adoption techniques
* Minimal Viable Product and Rapid Development practices
**About the company**
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited is a thriving, cutting-edge medical device company with a wide and growing range of highly innovative healthcare products. We have sales offices and distributors operating in 120 countries around the world.
**Company and culture**
You will gain valuable experience working in the regulated medical device industry and provide IT solutions to grow and enhance the business. This is an environment where IT plays a critical role in the success of our fast growing, successful organization.
If you are excited about working closely with the business, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get alongside your colleagues across the organisation and want to grow your already impressive leadership and management skills, we want to hear from you!
Applications for this role will close on Friday 18 January 2019 at 5pm.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us please provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to requests for reasonable accommodations.
*Reference #:* 46581
*Posted on:* 07 Jan 2019
*Closes on:* 19 Jan 2019 17:00
*Location(s):* New Zealand
*Job level(s):* Indirect