negotiable / month
- Job Type:
- Category: ICT
- Location: Wellington Region
- Date Advertised: 20-MAR-20
- Job Reference: MOJ/1457570
- Job Title: Information Architect
- Business Unit:
Join a high performing team delivering technical thought leadership in the information and data design, management and analytics space.
This role is based in Wellington, with a team that is becoming recognised for solving system-wide challenges and welcomes further fresh ideas. Reporting to the Manager Strategic Information, your mandate is to deliver business value. You will develop relationships with key business and technology managers, and facilitate valuable conversations to identify their pain points and requirements. You will understand the value of information to the business, and identify risks and opportunities. You will work to transform the way information is used to solve business problems and add value to the organisational goals.
Key deliverables include:
- Information management; overall governance of how information design is used to support decision-making, business processes and digital services
- Analytics; using various methods including data story telling to provide insights for business users.
- Data management; develop innovative ways to manage and maximise value from information assets to support the development and safe operation of new and existing services.
- Information assurance; the protection of integrity, availability, authenticity, and confidentiality of information and data in storage and in transit, managing risk to ensure stakeholder confidence.
- Solution architecture; design and communication of high-level structures to enable the design and development of integrated information solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Thought leadership; applying leading edge industry concepts to our business environment.
- Strategic advice; communicate to the business in their own language.
Your experience will include:
- Operating at a senior level in the Business Intelligence and Information Management space providing leadership and advice.
- Communicating with a wide range of audiences on a range of complex issues.
- Building and maintaining a range of effective business relationships internally and externally across the broader industry.
- Analysing complex information to enable decision making.
- Establishing information architecture and leading its adoption to build organisational knowledge.
Joining Tāhū o te Ture – the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It’s important to us that our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Salary $117,938 – $166,500.
Click APPLY and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter on our career’s page. All applications need to be completed online for tracking purposes.
Applications close on Sunday 5 April 2020.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org