- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 06-JAN-21
- Job Reference: NZ/1504820
- Job Title: Integration Development Lead
- Business Unit:
- Be part of a significant transformation journey to improve the quality of life of every New Zealanders
- Make code flow, design and develop modern, fast and secured APIs, services and solutions for ACC
- You’ll be part of a responsive and quality driven delivery cross-functional team
As an Integration Development Lead, you’ll be delivery focused, comfortable working in continuous design and development delivery frameworks, moving between analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and lifecyle management activities.
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. The Integration Development lead dreams and breathes operating and developing modern, fast and secured platforms, services and solutions that underpin a delightful and valuable set of services and products used by ACC clients, medical providers and business customers alike.
You’re a strong senior developer with proven hands-on development experience ready to lead small to medium sized teams in an agile environment.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Working with the team to build a strong Integration development practice of constant improvement and automation. Make code flow
- Identify and promote opportunities to extend and enhance our solutions and products by defining and refining ACC development standards and guidelines to be used by Development teams
- Assist domain architects and product owners with prototyping and developing APIs and integration solutions.
- Give and receive honest constructive feedback by having an inquisitive mindset
- Solid understating of Contract first/API first architectural and software engineering principles
- Excellent integration engineering and development skills including Java/JEE, Spring boot framework, AMQ messaging and open source software development experience
- Azure, AWS and Container orchestration based deployment model experience
- Continuous integration and scalable deployment practice experience (including PR based reviews and workflows)
- Good working understanding of API Management gateway platforms, policies and controls
- A passion to explore and use new technology/approaches to solve problems
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development and event based architecture
- A confident communicator – verbally and in code
- At least five years of experience in building and maintaining REST/JSON API services andSOAP/WSDL web services in enterprise level environments
- Experience in CI/CD Agile DevOps industry standards and tools forsource control, build automation, deployment and testing
In this busy but satisfying role you will have a strong software engineering mindset, coupled with the ability to work close other experts in analysis, design and quality assurance to deliver great outcomes.Although it is fast paced you are recognised and appreciated. You will receive ongoing training and a high level of satisfaction through making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Additional to the base salarywe also provide ACC’s 9% superannuation contribution.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
To support an inclusive workplace, we have:
- Employee networks:
- Women’s Network
- Cross-Cultural Network
- ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion approach
- Support for Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
Applications will be reviewed week of 11th J anuary 2021, interviews will take place week beginning Monday, 18 January 2021. This advertising will run until an ideal candidate is found. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACCC career website. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Divya.Rozario@acc.co.nz