Intern Pharmacist vacancies – Life & Unichem Pharmacies

  • Company:
    Unichem Pharmacy
  • Location:
  • Salary:
    negotiable / month
  • Job type:
  • Posted:
    9 hours ago
  • Category:

Are you ready to begin your awesome intern journey? Start it with Green Cross Health!Intern Pharmacist positions available all throughout NZ! Full Time: Monday – Sunday4th year Pharmacy students, apply now!Green Cross Health is one of New Zealand’s leading primary health organisations and our vision is pretty simple – Because of what we do, everyone is healthier. Green Cross Health has over 7000 employees across the country and we are committed to owning the health and wellness conversation with our communities. There are 360 Unichem and Life pharmacies across the country, offering a comprehensive range of clinical services to our communities. We offer internships across a diverse range of community pharmacy settings – from large, busy, seven day a week suburban and mall pharmacies to smaller pharmacies in the community or attached to Medical Centres. No one day is the same!We are offering internships across Auckland and other parts of the country. The positions available are approximately 35 – 40 hours per week on rotating rosters.A focus on clinical services is the Unichem and Life point of difference – people choose us because of our “care and advice” – rather than price. By working for us you will have the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience across many areas of pharmacy practice.Our staff are made up of a fantastic team of people, with many years of experience for inquisitive and motivated Interns to draw upon. If you are hardworking, conscientious, clinically-focussed and with a passion for helping people get well faster, stay healthy and feel great then there is no better place to start your pharmacist career than Green Cross! We are waiting to hear from youApply now by sending your CV and cover letter indicating which location you are looking to work in, to Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.