negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 14-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/CORR-085
- Job Title: Investment Management Lead
- Business Unit:
Closing date: 20th November 2019
- National Office position- Wellington
- Permanent role
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity in our National office for an Investment and Management Lead.
The purpose of the EPMO (Enterprise Portfolio Management Office) team is to provide a centralised function that supports investment management, portfolio governance, best practice guidance, tools and templates for the successful delivery of change into the business.
This role is responsible for leading the management of robust financial control of investment decisions, ensuring financial models are properly constructed, and educating project and programme managers in best practice financial management.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience working with large complex business and change programmes/projects.
- Strong expertise and experience in project, programme and portfolio level financial cost and investment management control and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in disciplines relating to effective programme and project financial control and investment management.
- Proven experience in facilitating and consolidating project financials (cost/benefit) across a large number of programmes and projects.
- Expertise in modelling cost/benefit impact scenarios for potential new programmes and projects and changes in circumstances in existing projects, including highlighting potential risks, issues and dependencies.
- Working knowledge of the NZ public sector including guidelines such as the Treasury Better Business Case guidelines, Long Term Investment Planning, Investment Confidence Rating framework.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to facilitate and implement capability knowledge transfer to others.
Sounds like you? Apply now!