negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 16-OCT-18
- Job Reference: NZ/1362134
- Job Title: Lead Analyst Infrastructure / Data Warehouse Architect
- Business Unit:
- Proven experience with business intelligence and data warehousing with increasing responsibilities.
- Extensive practical hands-on experience with two or more of the following areas of BI/DW: reporting, ETL, Data Analysis, Data Modelling/Architecture, Development/Architecture, Information/Data Delivery, BI/DW Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, BI/ DW Solution Architecture, or BI/DW infrastructure.
- A good level of practical hands-on experience in deployment, administration and operations with SAS Enterprise Servers.
- Proven experience with database normalization, data validation, data hygiene, data cleansing, data consolidation, and data enrichment.
- Strong and adaptive interpersonal skills with the ability to operate effectively with multiple distinct business groups and levels within the organization.
- Experience designing, implementing, growing and supporting business intelligence and data warehouse systems and competencies.
- Proven lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy and support.
- Task oriented with a sense of urgency and the ability to reprioritize as needed with minimal direction.
- Experience leading a team of 4+ administrators, developers and release managers in an operational role.
- Proven project management skills in the area of data integration, ETL, reporting, data warehousing, and business intelligence projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working with Agile project methodologies, with SAFe Scaled Agile Framework and DevOps preferred.
Formal training in ITIL, project management, business analysis and or process modelling preferred as is experience serving in government or similar environments.
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience and capability relates to the competencies listed in the position description.
Current MSD Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as an internal candidate.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any further questions about the role please contact us via email at email@example.com
Applications close: 13 November 2018