- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Location: Otago
- Date Advertised: 31-JAN-21
- Job Reference: NZ/1509927
- Job Title: Lodgement Administrator – Dunedin
- Business Unit:
Lodgement Administrator – permanent – Dunedin
- Excellent data entry skills to ensure a quicker result for your clients
- Strong administrative skills, great time management and attention to detail
As a lodgement administrator your day will involve working in a fast paced and data driven environment. You will be entering client’s claims and making sure that if information hasn’t been provided that you are proactive in finding it so that our clients can get the support they need to get them back to their day to day life. This role is a perfect entry into ACC and will give you an understanding of the start of our processes. So, if you are wanting a career at ACC this role will be a springboard for you to move on into our more complex areas.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Experience in working in a role with accurate data entry as a focus – ideally you will be very comfortable working with technology
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with high volumes & you will be efficient in how you complete your work but always have a strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills (verbal and written) and a natural inclination to analyse data to check alignment against information
- You will be a keen problem solver – you will be a forward thinker and look to be proactive in finding solutions when you face challenges
- A team player – you will work well within a team and be someone who is happy to help others when you are on top of your own work to ensure our daily targets are met.
To support an inclusive workplace we have:
- Employee networks:
– Women’s Network
– Cross-Cultural Network
– The Mind Network
- ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
The indicative starting salary is $42,861, we also offer an attractive 9% superannuation contribution additional to your salary.
Applications close on Sunday, 14 February 2021.
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com