**4.00pm – 12.00am**
Join our Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) division as a Maintenance Technician (Fitter / Electrician).
In this 6 month fixed term afternoon shift position, you will use your strong mechanical skills in a variety of tasks, including preventative maintenance, calibration and repair of production equipment in our manufacturing plant.
A strong Hydraulic background, pneumatics and injection moulding machine experience would be an advantage in this position and will see you make a valued contribution to enhancing the overall operation productivity.
This role is very hands on, therefore your electro-mechanical repair and diagnostic skills will ensure various equipment process improvement programs are supported.
**Skills and Experience**
* A trade or advanced trade qualification in a Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical discipline desired
* Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
* The ability to interpret pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and mechanical specifications
* Exposure to injection moulding machine maintenance and diagnostics
* Experience in the maintenance of electromechanical manufacturing equipment
* An understanding of measurement and calibration procedures
* An understanding of Lean Manufacturing practices
* PLC fault-finding, machining, welding and Autocad/Solidworks experience an advantage
* Competent in Word and Excel
* CMMS Experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today and you will have the opportunity to work in a great team that values your ideas and a company which is continually growing in New Zealand and abroad.
We will look forward to speaking with you further.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us please provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to requests for reasonable accommodations.
* EEO is the Law
* EEO Supplement
* Pay Transparency
*Reference #:* 54780
*Posted on:* 09 Mar 2020
*Closes on:* 27 Mar 2020 23:00
*Location(s):* New Zealand
*Expertise:* Maintenance Tech
*Job level(s):* Indirect