Ringa Tōhaunui / Manager Business Support – Māori
Ko te tamaiti te pūtake o te kaupapa
Kei te rapu mātou i tētahi tangata e mātau ana ki ngā punaha whakahaere, ā, ka hāpai hoki i ngā mahi a Te Uepū ā-Motu i a rātou e arotake ana i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic business leader to join our Māori Evaluation and Review Group which is responsible for education evaluations in Māori medium settings.
In this role, you will focus primarily on managing our business systems and processes across the Māori review and evaluation work programme as well as providing support to the team who work daily in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura across Aotearoa.
You must be someone who will dazzle us with your:
• proven administration and management experience
• great communication skills – written, oral and presentation
• human resource knowledge and financial budget management
• business acumen
• efficient and effective work practices
• natural ability to get things done well and on time
• passion and understanding of te reo Māori and Māori education
• great sense of humour, happiness and care for others
• ability to demonstrate the team’s values of aroha, whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, manawanui, whaioranga, tika and pono across all areas of the work.
You will be an integral part of our leadership team, so we need someone who can think strategically and creatively, work well with others, and influence great outcomes. If successful, you will be based in our Hamilton office.
If you are interested in joining our whānau, please contact us if you have any questions about your suitability for this role.
Further details regarding this position are available on the Working for ERO section of our website.
Please send your application form, covering letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 14 November at 12.00pm. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.