Do you want to work in an environment where your intuition, energy and client focus will be recognised and valued? We’re looking for an energetic, client focused Programme Advisor to join our Service Delivery Portfolio Management Office (SD PMO) team.
About the Role
As an Advisor, you will be responsible for:
• providing advice and guidance to managers on programme and project practices and standards
• identifying project portfolio risks, issues and opportunities to ensure the success of the SD project and programme portfolio
• quality assurance of projects and programmes including documentation and status reporting
• champion MSD Frameworks; Project and Programme Methodologies and Risk Management Frameworks
• supporting Service Delivery Project and Programme Management Committees
Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will offer:
• demonstrated experience working in a PMO within a complex environment
• a solid understanding of project and programme lifecycles
• experience with analytical or other similar work that requires the distillation of data into information
• strong influencing and relationship management skills and be able to quickly establish credibility and trust
• excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great attention to detail.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we want to hear from you.
About our Team
We provide P3M3 leadership and support across the Service Delivery Project Portfolio. We have credibility in providing practical, pragmatic and on-point advice and guidance that contributes to the success of our project portfolio.
How to Apply
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button to upload your CV and cover letter, and complete the online application form. Note: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key accountabilities listed in the position description.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $57,144.00 – $85,716.00
Applications close 5.00pm Tuesday 31st March 2020.