We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- the Technical Director Rail will lead Vitruvius’ project delivery, compliance and process management. They will ensure consistent, on time, quality and compliance through the execution of project work by project team members. This will be achieved through effective leadership, clarity, process, audit and discipline. The focus will be on technical delivery of project material and the processes used to achieve Vitruvius and client KPIs. This will include performance management and development of all Engineers, surveyors and technicians through continuous business development and improvement initiatives.
- In addition, the role has significant influence over the future direction of Vitruvius and will be expected to govern the development of new technologies, applications and risk. Above all the Technical Director will be a safety leader by role modelling the required behaviours through implementation and adherence to safety plans HSE legislation, codes and practices.
- Have relevant experience and qualifications in rail track engineering, project management, and HSE management
- 10-15 years or more experience as a technical professional with a specialisation in rail track engineering e.g. alignment, systems, signals, operations
- Have experience in stakeholder and staff management
- Strong background in directing project execution, project reporting and documentation
- Have strong commercial acumen and problem-solving capability