negotiable / month
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Wellington – Wairarapa
- Date Advertised: 06-NOV-19
- Job Reference: NZ/CORR036
- Job Title: Recruitment Adviser
- Business Unit:
Vacancy Number: CORR036
Closing Date: 19th November 2019
Recruitment Contact: email@example.com
Are you a recruiter with proven experience either in internal or agency recruitment, looking to make a meaningful difference for both you and the community you live in? If so, now is the time to consider a fixed term contract at Ara Poutama Aotearoa.
The Recruitment Adviser (RA) is responsible for managing a busy portfolio across National Office. Working as part of a large team in Wellington of Recruitment Advisers, Recruitment and HR Coordinators and Principal Advisers, you will be well supported in this role. Partnering closely with hiring managers you will make sure they receive consultative, professional, end-to-end recruitment services.
In this role you will:
- Recruit a diverse range of roles across National Office
- Use sourcing tools to find the best talent for our vacancies
- Partner with hiring managers to improve recruitment capability
- Actively promote careers at Corrections at community events and with external partners
- Share your expertise with the broader recruitment team and contribute to the development of a future focused recruitment function
Ara Poutama has a new strategy “Hōkai Rangi” which will provide opportunities to think about the way we deliver recruitment in the future. Your understanding of tikanga Māori or desire to learn will be an advantage in this role.
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter who:
- Can respond to the wide range of role types recruited in National Office
- Can design and deliver innovative sourcing solutions to attract a diverse candidate pool
- Is a quick learner when it comes to technology and processes
- Enjoys engaging with external groups and communities
- Experience and understanding of Te Ao Māori
- Can work as part of a team
- Is flexible and can think ‘creatively’ when it comes to getting the job done while ensuring a quality outcome
Corrections is a complex place and no two days are the same. The people you’ll meet and the challenges you’ll overcome make it a role like no other. This role offers enormous satisfaction, as it’s only by having high quality staff that Corrections can achieve its goal of reducing reoffending and making our communities safer. Come on the journey with us to ‘Change Lives, Shape Futures’.
This role is a 13 month fixed term or secondment – starting in January 2020.
The mid-point remuneration for this position is $78,130 and the full range is $66,411 to $93,756.
For more information, please contact Sally Ryan, Manager Recruitment Advisory on 04 4603394 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Tuesday 19th November @ 5pm