We have a unique opportunity to join our New Zealand team as one our Regional Field Managers!
As a Regional Field Manager, you will effectively manage a regional field sales team, to achieve 4 P targets (Price, Promotion, Presence & Placement); to form external customer relationships via maintenance of a regular call cycle in that territory and you will ensure that compliance of promotions and agreed distribution objectives are achieved in full and on time. The ongoing development of the field sales team is a key focus of the role!
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• To recruit, coach and develop a high performing field sales team!
• Implement trade plans especially in the areas of volume and market share achievement, pricing, display and ranging
• Develop and implement customer trading partnerships
• Ensure acceptance and support for new brand launches/relaunches and brand promotions in Grocery & Pharmacy Outlets
• Maintain close contact and good relations with head office and regional buyers of all accounts
• Plan sales drives for the field sales team, and monitor and report back to Reps as to progress
• Hold regular meetings with Foodstuffs KAM’s to discuss promotional opportunities within the accounts
• Provide input into cycle sales meetings to ensure reps are well briefed on new products and sales strategies
• Ensure our field representatives have a Store Co-op plan, ensuring that these plans achieve company promotional objectives within budgetary limits
• Conduct regular field sales visits to ensure that our products, particularly our core categories are reflective of the market share
You’ll succeed because…
…You have had similar experience within a FMCG environment, ideally in both Grocery and Pharmacy, with a passion for sales and developing strong customer relationships. You can demonstrate strong leadership experience! Building a high performing team comes naturally to you. You are results orientated, with strong business acumen and understand Sales and Marketing strategy. You are a team player with the ability to manage multiple priorities and can influence with ease. importantly, you’re self-motivated and able to think outside the box!