negotiable / month
- Job Type: Ongoing – Full Time
- Category: IT & computing
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 17-FEB-20
- Job Reference: 150411
- Job Title: Relationship Manager – Two permanent roles
- Business Unit:
Here at Stats NZ we have a vision to unleash the power of data to change lives and this role is at the forefront of this, sourcing data from businesses across NZ.
The Relationship Manager is part of our Auckland based Supplier Insights team who have the goal to improve our data suppliers experience through using data and relationships to continually improve our service offering. We are a small, close knit team looking to drive our success further as we look to introduce new tools and processes to source quality data digitally.
The Relationship Manager is an external facing role that facilitates the supply of data from New Zealand s most economically significant corporate businesses in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard. We are on the search for a relationship focused individual, with a passion for data, great communication skills who can complement our talented and skilled team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Supplier Insights, in this role you’ll be:
- Responsible for managing the relationship between Stats NZ and data suppliers to ensure the supply of accurate and timely data
- Applying innovative thinking and listening to the data collection needs of our clients – we want to continue to be a respected and trusted partner
- Working with the wider organisation to develop new solutions, using an iterative approach to get to the best solution faster
- Organising meetings to visit our key suppliers to educate them on the importance of their survey data and proactively pursue approaches to improve their survey experience
- Establishing and maintaining sustainable relationships and using those relationships to improve the supplier experience
Our ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Worked in a role where relationships are critical to success
- An ability to travel and be away from home overnight
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams
- An analytical mind and effective problem-solving skills
- Creativity to develop fresh ideas and to challenge the way things are done
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, family feel workplace with a supportive team environment.
- The opportunity to work with a bunch of passionate, positive people who are all striving to improve our supplier experience.
- Modern offices in a central CBD location.
- Flexible working hours
If you think you fit the description then we would love to hear from you.
For a copy of the position description please on the link or copy and paste into your browser: https://bit.ly/2OWG69h
Applications close: Monday 2nd March 2020